Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ETACS Programming

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawboss
    Might it be worthwhile to ask the successful members for a link to the cables they use?
    Edited to add:
    (One other forum member, seanla04 was successful but using the MUT3 like I did)
    I have been poking questions on the ED website forum and the author of the program mentioned I should be able to download the .kon file if I purchase a "package" that gives me full access to the program. I'm still hunting for clarification because there is a lot of rough translation on that website.

I'll keep people updated. But so far I have been successful to enable cruise control in my ETACS. I have yet to buy the required parts to test this out but I will be in the coming months ahead.

2015 Mirage Base 5MT with A/C! Custom modified eBay roof rack, Auto Dynasty lowering springs, relocated License Plate, enabled OEM Fog Lights & Cruise Control

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 23027 View Post
    I have been poking questions on the ED website forum and the author of the program mentioned I should be able to download the .kon file if I purchase a "package" that gives me full access to the program. I'm still hunting for clarification because there is a lot of rough translation on that website.

I'll keep people updated. But so far I have been successful to enable cruise control in my ETACS. I have yet to buy the required parts to test this out but I will be in the coming months ahead.
    Oh, so you have made progress in the last 6 days or so since your last post? I admit it took me a while to figure out the ED website, but if one just signs up to the site he/she will get 1 or 2 .kon file downloads per week unless more is required...then a package must be bought.(unless things have changed in the past few months...)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 37.9 mpg (US) ... 16.1 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strawboss View Post
    Oh, so you have made progress in the last 6 days or so since your last post? I admit it took me a while to figure out the ED website, but if one just signs up to the site he/she will get 1 or 2 .kon file downloads per week unless more is required...then a package must be bought.(unless things have changed in the past few months...)
    Well I PM'd Earl_Vadim about how to get "download .kon" button to become active and clickable and if it would become compatible to work with my cable. He only said to purchase any package and made no mention about the cable. I replied to ask but have not heard back.

He made an update because of my issues not being able to see all the options and since that update (version 5073) I was able to see the new options. But the only ones I was able to modify successfully was Engine options which the only one was Cruise Control.

I can see the options for front fog lights and tire circumference in ETACS except they refuse to save and be re-written as I change. They go back to default.
    2015 Mirage Base 5MT with A/C! Custom modified eBay roof rack, Auto Dynasty lowering springs, relocated License Plate, enabled OEM Fog Lights & Cruise Control

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 23027 View Post
    Well I PM'd Earl_Vadim about how to get "download .kon" button to become active and clickable and if it would become compatible to work with my cable. He only said to purchase any package and made no mention about the cable. I replied to ask but have not heard back.

He made an update because of my issues not being able to see all the options and since that update (version 5073) I was able to see the new options. But the only ones I was able to modify successfully was Engine options which the only one was Cruise Control.

I can see the options for front fog lights and tire circumference in ETACS except they refuse to save and be re-written as I change. They go back to default.
    Ok, good that you have made progress then!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 37.9 mpg (US) ... 16.1 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Yeah I have seen success using the MUT3 however the option for me to buy one of those will NEVER happen. Only looking to try this using the cheap $15 J2534 Mini-VCI cable. Otherwise to pay close to $100 for one of those "Lexia" cables I can not justify. I would rather take the car to a Mitsubishi dealership and have them do it for me, not worth the hassle and difficulty learning the program etc.

I feel like with more updates or clarification from the author of the Etacs Decoder program this WILL work using the cheap cable. I mean, it can do many other things but basically communicating with the car at all should indicate that it is capable of doing anything else I would imagine. Especially considering this ED program has the option to download the .kon, I feel perhaps it just needs to be modified or tweaked in a way so that the cable will allow this.

Thoraxe the Impaler LetItMarinate's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    For some reason i cannot login. I registered on the forum page and the decoder page but no luck. What am i missing has something changed in these last few months now? Is it not free anymore?
    Shake and bake baby

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I found this while looking how to activate fog lights...

I use the J2534 cord, and have found I need to click on the red bubbles on the bottom left to access other menus...

I was able to activate my cruise with out a sub. To the program, only using the 2 free request
    2018 mirage ES manual

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 41.6 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 50.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Thanks
    MMCodingWriter + MUT Coding

MMCodingWriter is a free software for change hidden options (coding) and diagnostics Mitsubishi vehicles (Lancer X 2007 — present time)
    No internet required. No limits for any operation.
    Free equivalent of MUT-III (partially) and Etacs Decoder.
    Support all vehicles, where present ETACS starting 8637A313 and furhter. (including some Peugeot/Citroen models)
    Support all J2534-compatible adapters (tested on Toyota Mini-VCI, OpenPort 2.0) and true ELM327 (USB/Bluetooth) 1.5

Please, use google translate or similar. Translations will be added later.
    1. Change variant coding
    2. Change custom coding
    3. Change coding in Engine ECU .
    4. SAS calibration / G-sensor calibration.
    5. Read/erase DTCs.
    6. Turn on/off seatbelt reminder on dash (not working on 8100B900 and later).
    7. Read/adapt RLS.
    8. Erase engine adapts.
    9. Change VIN in ETACS and engine.
    10. Read errors history with ODO at DTC.
    11. Change service reminder
    12. Read A/C system pressure
    13. Change Immo PIN (soon)
    To edit saved coding files use MUT Coding Mitsubishi tool.
    Vehicles:
    Lancer X, Outlander 3, Outlander XL, L200 2016+, Pajero sport 2016+, ASX, Delica D5, Citroen C-Crosser, Peugeot 4007.
    Adapters:
    Toyota Mini-VCI
    Scanmatik 2
    OpenPort 2.0
    Chipsoft J2534 lite
    VAG K + CAN Commander with vdiag.net driver
    UCDS
    (Any J2534 compatible adapters are supported)
    ELM327 Bluetooth 1.5
    ELM327 USB 1.5
    ELS27

Actual version 2.1
    You must be logged in to download
    MMCodingWriter2.1.zipRequired .NET framework 4.0 and Visual C++ redist 2014 x86

MMCodingWriter - https://www.dropbox.com/s/50uj0q1yeaxf65...1.zip?dl=0

MUT Coding - http://tradesyndicate.org/MUT%20Coding%20Mitsubishi.zip

https://forum.kolyandex.su/

MUT-III J2534 Driver - https://forum.kolyandex.su/viewforum.php?f=14

https://forum.kolyandex.su/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4

https://mhhauto.com/Thread-MMCodingWriter-MUT-Coding

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to attrage 2020 For This Useful Post:

LetItMarinate (03-30-2020),phaux (03-31-2020)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Please tell us if you have success with this software.. I tried it sometime last year w/o success unlike ED (when it was partially free). I will take a look again if the software has been updated.

Name:  MMCoding Writer.jpg
Views: 1914
Size:  59.0 KB

Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Thanks
    I used it several times with the Mirage 2020

It's a great program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMoWuYTAGrM