Thread: Funny used Mirage classified ad

Funny used Mirage classified ad

Had to chuckle at this today. Somebody put some effort in their ad...

Name:  $_59.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  96.8 KB

PIMPED OUT MITSUBISHI MIRAGE 2014

$7,500.00

Transmission: Manual
    Kilometers: 52,000 (30k miles)

Description

This b i t c h i n' vehicle is AWESOME. It's pimped out with all the goodies, so you will never need to call Xzibit. Check them out below!

• Are you RICH ? Christmas is soon - buy it for your son or daughter !
    • Are you NOT RICH ? Financing is available! ($66 bi-weekly payments).
    • It rides as smooth as a Cadillac, but it only takes about 1/3 of the parking space !
    • No previous accidents - I treated this car like the perfect child that I've never had. It has been well kept !
    • I'm selling because I'm throwing my life away and moving to a foreign country where I know no one. (yay!)
    • Insurance is cheap as hell because it has THREE cylinders only- which means paying gas for this thing is as expensive as buying a couple Starbucks coffees a week. (Do YOU have your priorities straight?) I pay 74$/month for insurance & 30$/ week for gas.

AWESOME GOODIES THAT WILL IMPRESS YOUR FIRST DATE:

1. Seat warmers (Who doesn't like a warm buttocks?)
    2. Cruise Control (For when you're too lazy to press the peddle.. Or when the music is good and you keep speeding up with the beat.)
    3. Fog Lights (For the zombie apocalypse.)
    4. Hands free/bluetooth for calling and to play music. (When you're lonely, you can talk to your car's computer.)
    5. Aux cable port (To impress your friends.)
    6. USB port (For when your stupid phone dies half way though the day.)
    7. Power windows and doors (No cranking needed. Because you're sophisticated.)
    8. 2 Remote keys (Amazing that I haven't lost one ! You're welcome !)
    9. Paint protection (So dirt and mud don't stick to the car and you can go longer without washing it!)
    And if THAT's not enough to convince you - I'll throw in FOUR winter tires that I bought brand new last year.
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...014/1316623031

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (12-01-2017),Daox (11-28-2017),Eggman (11-28-2017),Fummins (11-28-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Hah, made me chuckle.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    75/mo is cheap for insurance? Maybe for a kid. Ours are about 40ish a month full coverage but we pay every 6mo