Standard & Optional Specifications:
- Door outer handle
- Power door mirror
- Manually controlled air conditioner/li>
- Power windows
- Outstanding Aerodynamic Performannce
- 175/65R14 tires + 14\” steel wheels with full wheel covers
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Active Stability Control (ASC)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Brake Assist
- SRS airbags: Driver & front passenger
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Halogen headlamps
- Multi-information display
- 2-DIN center panel without audio (with harness for 2 speakers)
- Theft protection immobilizer
View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.4 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.5 mpg (Imp)
Update : up to 45,000 miles now (started at 17K), no issues with the 175s. I have been using it for uber and delivery (doordash etc), so more than a normal driver.
I had to replace the fronts as they wore out within 15k miles. The replacements were still less than $30 but a different brand.
Overall it was fine. I ended up using more for delivery because when the car is full of passengers it can be a real slug. Deliveries (for me) tend to make more money. Also the rear shocks are very weak I would suggest replacing them with something more heavy duty.
I did not receive any complaints and it would do really well in more of a downtown area where the trips are short.