Thread: U.S: Mitsubishi Mirage- Because Sometimes Simple can be better than Complicated

U.S: Mitsubishi Mirage- Because Sometimes Simple can be better than Complicated

This isn't a review so much as a brief opinion piece tacked on to the official Mitsu USA news release about pricing. But the writer's take is refreshing, as you can see from the title.

His writing is wrapped up in an analogy about making good food with simple, good ingredients. But here are the key bits:

Mitsubishi Mirage- Because Sometimes Simple can be better than Complicated

Although I rock a Hybrid, and only the size of a battery pack eating up my trunk stopped me from going Plug-In, sometimes simple is best.

[...]

We can’t wait to try out the new Mirage to see if simple works best for fuel economy.
    And in an earlier piece he expressed surprise about the car's MPG numbers:

New Mitsubishi Mirage is dominating the non-hybrid fuel Economy numbers

Who would have thought that the Diamond Star would have come out of left field and take the cake for the highest mileage in a non-hybrid vehicle?
    Nice to see some enthusiasm for Mitsu's approach to the car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    That is a nice quick blurb. I wanna drive one!
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I want a crack at one as well!!!!