Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installed mitsubishi center armrest/console in the cars today

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bammer878 View Post
    I don’t think I should have a problem, but I read other members on this post saying they didn’t have to cut anything to install which would be awesome! I didn’t like the idea of cutting anything but really can’t wait for the install.
    You have to drill holes through the cupholders in order to install the console. So you need a drill/driver

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I know this thread is really old but were there ever any pictures posted of the installation process or video?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoshofan View Post
    I know this thread is really old but were there ever any pictures posted of the installation process or video?
    I had this discussion with another forum member in person a few days ago. I have the factory armrest. It is the most worthless accessory you could ever sell a person. The small size prevents you from resting your arm on it, which I feel is quite stupid. I could tell you how I really feel about it, but I will just leave at that. I am 6' 1", & I cannot rest my elbow on the armrest still grab the steering wheel with my right hand. It may work for someone 6' 4" or taller, but that's a maybe?

If you really feel the need for an armrest, I would check out the threads on aftermarket ones. They are twice the size and can be used as an ARMREST!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    I never installed mine. It's still on my rather lengthy to-do list.

After reading Mark's endorsement, maybe I should just keep it in my closet..LOL.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)