Thread: Media looking for economy car enthusiast/ecomodder/hypermiler in southern Ontario

Media looking for economy car enthusiast/ecomodder/hypermiler in southern Ontario

I received a media request for an interview (video) in conjunction with an upcoming review of the Mirage in Canada. I declined, but offered to put the word out for other candidates.

My sense is they're looking for an economy car enthusiast who has an interesting small vehicle to present as a comparison/counterpoint to the new Mitsu, which in many ways is a revival of the economy car recipe that we haven't seen in some time in this market: small, simple, light weight, small displacement, excellent economy, low cost.

If you're a decent hypermiler, and have done some mods to your subcompact car, you'll make a good candidate.

If you're interested, get in touch with Nicholas at: nick dot maronese ...at... bell dot net.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    and why pray tell did you recuse yourself?

I just don't like doing TV interviews... at least as the interviewee.

Print / online is fine, though.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)