Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 car seats across a Mirage?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Esports View Post
    wow thanks for the quick response that was fast !
    As you guys mentioned I think its best to test it in person so see if it fits, I don't have the 3 dionos yet but once I do Im gonna try !
    Thanks
    Any update on this Esports? Looking at getting a Mirage for my daily commute to work On days I can’t ride my motorcycle. I’ve got one Graco convertible style car seat (18 month old) and one still in just a booster. Was wondering if there’s enough room to jam my 9 year old in the middle too. Sure the wife would love being able to the the 2nd car for beach days and stuff so the kids are getting sand all over her Murano haha.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,824 Times in 2,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfran89 View Post
    Any update on this Esports? Looking at getting a Mirage for my daily commute to work On days I can’t ride my motorcycle. I’ve got one Graco convertible style car seat (18 month old) and one still in just a booster. Was wondering if there’s enough room to jam my 9 year old in the middle too. Sure the wife would love being able to the the 2nd car for beach days and stuff so the kids are getting sand all over her Murano haha.
    A child car seat and a booster would fit in the back, but not likely with a 9-year old thrown in. It might get a little cramped back there and I'm not sure if there's an arrangement where they would all fit. On the other hand, some Uber driver around here claimed to get three Large adults in the back of their Mirage, so there's that.

There's one way to find out and that's to bring the whole gang down to the dealership for a test ride, and bring the beach gear.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I tried this myself on the G4 and it works out sufficiently. I took some pictures but idk how I could upload pictures via mobile?

Quote Originally Posted by defensivetackle88 View Post
    I tried this myself on the G4 and it works out sufficiently. I took some pictures but idk how I could upload pictures via mobile?
    I just use the desktop version when I'm on my phone. Then just do it just like when on the computer. The upload pic box ends up way up high though so gotta scroll around to find it.

I haven't tried 3 kids in the back of mine yet. My two youngest are in some bulky high-back booster seats now but there's not enough room for my older stepkid. Thankfully car seats and boosters aren't forever.
    Last edited by Fummins; 02-23-2022 at 09:11 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I just use the desktop version when I'm on my phone. Then just do it just like when on the computer. The upload pic box ends up way up high though so gotta scroll around to find it.

I haven't tried 3 kids in the back of mine yet. My two youngest are in some bulky high-back booster seats now but there's not enough room for my older stepkid. Thankfully car seats and boosters aren't forever.
    My younger daughter got married in August, and my older daughter got married in September. I let the dust settle from that, & I bought my Mirage one month later in October.

Kids grow up. Time goes by!

I've had one passenger in the back seat twice since buying my Mirage in 2017. I've had lots of dogs in the back, but they don't do well with booster seats.