Thread: Question about a squeak!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a 2015 here at work that sounds similar. I changed the front pads about a month ago with some wagner qs. Shortly after the driver was complaining of a noise from the front right that stopped when he touched the brakes. Everything looked fine, I sprayed the rotors with brake quiet, it was good for a few days then the noise came back. It only seemed to do it when it was warm, I pulled the pads off and cleaned everything, re lubed it everything, sprayed brake quiet stuff on the rotors. It was good for another week. Yesterday the same noise came back. This morning I swapped the rotors and pads from one of the parts cars we have and so far so good. I haven't had a problem with these pads before, the rotors looked okay but I changed them cause I had extras anyways and didn't want to see this car come back again for the same problem.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Eggman (05-20-2017)