I've got a 2014 Mirage with 65k miles. When it hits 100k my plan is to give it to my wife and get another small car. I'm leaning against the Mirage and for the Yaris because I'm afraid the repair costs are going to be very high for the Mirage from 100-200k. So far I've dodged a lot of bullets but I'm afraid my luck will run out eventually with the Mirage. I almost needed a new key for $400, luckily I found my old one. The passenger airbag sensor went out at 61k miles. Luckily the dealer cut me some slack and replaced it under warranty. That would've been $1200. My shocks feel a little mushy but they cost $500 for crappy OEMs and no one makes an aftermarket shock. I can choose from about 8 shocks from $20-60 a piece for the Yaris. I just checked on another common wear item, the AC compressor. For the OEM Mirage it's $720 compressor $333 for the condenser. I couldn't find any for the Mirage. For the Yaris it's $335 and $48 for the aftermarket! My guess is I'll spend maybe 3-5k more on the Mirage for repair costs from 100-200k. I can probably cut some costs by taking a chance on used parts but who wants to turn every car repair into a research project?