Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally got my hands on a Mirage test drive. [Canada]

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoehead View Post
    Thinking of getting the SE edition but at an ES price. The ES is OK, but it has 2 features that are lacking. (automatic lock/unlock of doors) and A/C. Yeah, I'm in Canada, but in the summer AC is a godsend. Still debating if the convenience package is worth it ($500) for handsfree bluetooth.

I thought A/C was going to be standard on all Mirages. Maybe not in Canada?
    Nah, not standard in Canada. Marketing figured we probably only need heat in our cars... LOL.

I was also operating under the mistaken assumption A/C was standard. I think I even wrote that in another thread.

I don't particularly want/need it, but I realize a lot of others see it as a necessity, not a luxury.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    @canoehead get an aftermarket bluetooth module, 100 bucks you get top of the line. It's all the same. Am planning to install a 2-DIN audio with bluetooth module.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)