Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Mitsubishi North America... are you listening?

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Cheezy: They say "October". Tomorrow is October. Soon, soon...

---

Nah, the crank adds weight. Just push the car, hop in and pop the clutch. It's light enough to do that
    .. n i hope mirage soon will be in Forza 5 update patch on xbox 1. hehe

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail View Post
    The main feature of the new Mirage is the bright colors. I checked some dealers in SoCal and they received only gray and silver cars.
    Drove one last night here in Houston. All the dealers here have one Gray. I'm assuming they are waiting for marketing to start ordering more. I actually really liked the car. Once I took the head rests off the back seat it felt like a Geo Metro... which I just sold and would like to replace! I plan to see what kind of incentives pop up and may end up buying one early next year.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2010 Yaris 1.5 manual: 36.9 mpg (US) ... 15.7 km/L ... 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp)

Hey Bretts - welcome to the forum.

Fellow Metro aficionado, eh? How many miles were on your Metro. Why'd you sell it? What are you driving in the interim?

Feel like writing up a brief impression of your Mirage test drive? How'd it compare (35% more power, and only ~100 lbs heavier should feel somewhat different.) If you do, add it to this section: Reviews by Mirage / Space Star Owners

Darin

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    metro had 235k miles, 3/5. no issues, was running perfect when I sold it. just didn't wanna mess with it any more... got a 2013 honda civic! I'll write up a review when I test out the CVT model. The 5spd felt good and drove great, but the steering was non existent. I was able to turn the car completely around using about half of the crossroad...it was insane! way better steering then the metro, but it you HAVE to keep an eye on what you are doing because you will check the curb if you are looking down or not paying attention.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2010 Yaris 1.5 manual: 36.9 mpg (US) ... 15.7 km/L ... 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp)

Sounds good - looking forward to your impressions/comparisons to the Metro.

My current gas car is a '98 Firefly (Canadian market Metro clone) 3-cyl/5-spd with just under 20k original miles / 32k km on the clock, so I won't be replacing it any time soon. But I'm really eager to find out how the Mirage compares. Lots of people are talking about the 2 cars in the same breath, but you'll have a better perspective, having just moved on from a Metro.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Or get someone in the trunk to always push the car to start everytime u stop (.̮)​​Ђέε..ђέε..ђέε..(.̮)​ but seriously i'm not even bothered by the start stop as other ppl do

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)