Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mitsubishi Mirage has one of the ten WORST engines of all time!

Country
    Germany
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 670 Posts
    Calling the engine of the most efficient car a "WORST of all time" says a lot about the author!

It clearly reflects the author's scope of mind, technical understanding, and mental capacity!

Last edited by foama; 10-29-2017 at 10:41 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to foama For This Useful Post:

bolo (10-29-2017)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, I was surprised to see the flathead Ford on the list. Of all of them, the Olds Diesel is the probably the one that most deserves to be there. I recall early VW diesels having a penchant for blowing head gaskets, head bolt problems and broken timing belts trashing engines. Maybe the mechanically inclined could keep them going, but not the everyday driver. So perhaps it deserved a spot on the list. Yugo was sold in insignificant numbers that it isn't relevant.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ranny For This Useful Post:

Fummins (10-30-2017)

I'll admit I thought the Mirage was a tin can on wheels when I first saw them. I questioned the quality and figured they'd be worn out by 200k kms. But I'll admit I was wrong! They seem to be assembled better some of the Nissan's we have.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)