Page 75 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitsubishi Mirage monthly sales, US & Canada, 2013-2023 (projected 7000/yr for U.S.)

I'm sure it'll show up soon. Mitsu Canada's webmaster also the building maintenance guy, and we just got a big dump of snow on the weekend. Cut him some slack - he's shovelling!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (12-03-2019)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    111 Mirages sold.

That's 2019's worst month (so far!), the latest in a string of underwhelming numbers.

C'MON CANADA!! How the heck am I supposed to find me a 2019 Mirage for $2500 in 5 years if y'aren't buying enough of them??

---

But the company did well over all up here. Best November ever:

https://www.mitsubishi-motors-pr.ca/...ecord-november

RVR = Canada's name for the Outlander Sport.

2021?? Why the heck are they messing around with model years so egregiously? Again.
    Have you ever taken your Mirage thru a Tim Hortons drive thru?

And waste all that gas??

I park and walk in as a rule.

But I don't drink much coffee, so honestly don't go there often.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (12-04-2019),Subcompact Culture (12-03-2019)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Maybe it'll be a repeat of 2016?
    I believe our next batch of newness won't be cars but more little nissan vans that are sloppily assembled by mexicans.
    Volkswagen nightmare, take II
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Have you ever taken your Mirage thru a Tim Hortons drive thru?
    there's a Tim's nearby with a slight downgrade in the drive thru. I aways shut off my engine at the microphone and coast. One of the girls asked if I was driving an electric car since it was so quiet.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wallythacker For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (12-04-2019),MetroMPG (12-04-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    With all it's competition dying off the relentless upward trend makes sense to me. People wanting a subcompact will get one and with less choices the surviving models all increase their market share.

Around Milwaukee I've started noticing both hatchback and sedan Mirages quite frequently.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    there's a Tim's nearby with a slight downgrade in the drive thru. I aways shut off my engine at the microphone and coast. One of the girls asked if I was driving an electric car since it was so quiet.
    Ive heard Tim Horton's is much better than Dunkin Doughnuts. I want to try it so bad! I have a fascination with restaurant chains that popular in other countries, weird I know. Fummins you ever smash a baker's dozen at the Tim?

Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    Then you start it and hear the air snorkel flapping around lol
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (12-05-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Ive heard Tim Horton's is much better than Dunkin Doughnuts. I want to try it so bad! I have a fascination with restaurant chains that popular in other countries, weird I know. Fummins you ever smash a baker's dozen at the Tim?
    I never go to tim hortons. It's like crack to some people I guess. They sell coffee, doughnuts and expensive sandwiches. I never did see the hype but you can't drive more than 10 mins without seeing one, they're everywhere and always seem busy. In small towns they're sometimes sharing a building with another fast food place or inside gas stations. I just avoid them, long lines and I'm impatient.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I never go to tim hortons. It's like crack to some people I guess. They sell coffee, doughnuts and expensive sandwiches. I never did see the hype but you can't drive more than 10 mins without seeing one, they're everywhere and always seem busy. In small towns they're sometimes sharing a building with another fast food place or inside gas stations. I just avoid them, long lines and I'm impatient.
    I heard they had great coffee. I didnt realize its exspensive though! I wish we had some in the states. Wheres the best place to eat in Canada? All Canucks feel free to chip in.