Page 103 of 120 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1197

Thread: Mitsubishi Mirage monthly sales, US & Canada, 2013-2023 (projected 7000/yr for U.S.)

I just did a price and build for a 2022 Outlander phev, Msrp is $44,200(cad). After dealer fees tax, freight and pdi total comes to $49,477. Then if you finance it for 84 month at their posted interest rate(2.99%) payments are gonna be $653/month. Total cost including financing would end up being $55,000. $44k is higher than I'd want to spend on something atm but I'd consider it but for $55k I'd start considering a used tata.....but I'm way too cheap for that. I'll keep my dirt-cheap turd going for at least another couple of years.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (07-06-2022)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    I couldn't believe they scrapped their Scion economy division! They sold well and offered Toyota reliability with good prices. Granted fit and finish wasn't as good but it was just fine for most folks besides Doug DeMoron.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

Wil B (08-02-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I couldn't believe they scrapped their Scion economy division! They sold well and offered Toyota reliability with good prices. Granted fit and finish wasn't as good but it was just fine for most folks besides Doug DeMoron.
    Attachment 23884

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

davidricardo86 (08-04-2022),Dirk Diggler (07-06-2022),Mark (07-07-2022),precisionxt (07-07-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I just did a price and build for a 2022 Outlander phev, Msrp is $44,200(cad). After dealer fees tax, freight and pdi total comes to $49,477. Then if you finance it for 84 month at their posted interest rate(2.99%) payments are gonna be $653/month. Total cost including financing would end up being $55,000. $44k is higher than I'd want to spend on something atm but I'd consider it but for $55k I'd start considering a used tata.....but I'm way too cheap for that. I'll keep my dirt-cheap turd going for at least another couple of years.
    I am hoping to stay content with what I have for another 10 years or so.

I am helping my best bud pick up his mountain lion mount after my driving lessons tomorrow. He doesn't want to haul it in the back of his pickup truck. So we are hoping it will fit in the back of my Subaru Forester. He may have to sit behind me when we drive back, & it's a 2.5 hour drive one way.

I never hauled such a big kitty in my vehicle before. It was large enough to make Boone & Crockett, and the taxidermist said we'll need at least 6 feet. I'm not converting that for you metric folks.

I think I am off topic. What thread is this???

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

I am helping my best bud pick up his mountain lion mount after my driving lessons tomorrow. He doesn't want to haul it in the back of his pickup truck. So we are hoping it will fit in the back of my Subaru Forester. He may have to sit behind me when we drive back, & it's a 2.5 hour drive one way.

Staying off topic, my buddy who just bought a new Silverado recently just got his first deer with it the other day. I say first cause he it ain’t the first or the last time. He just got his wife’s vehicle out of the body shop after he hit a deer with it…he was on his way to set up trail cams when the latest one was hit.

I never hauled such a big kitty in my vehicle before. It was large enough to make Boone & Crockett, and the taxidermist said we'll need at least 6 feet. I'm not converting that for you metric folks.

That’s a big cat.
    I don’t use metric for anything other than distance or speed. Cause that’s what’s here. I usually use feet for height and length and weigh stuff in lbs but have to convert at the stupid road side scales that are in kg.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

I'm guessing mountain lions aren't rare in your neck of the woods like they are by me?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,124 Posts
    I'm guessing mountain lions aren't rare in your neck of the woods like they are by me?
    My friend did a guided hunt in Colorado. Only so many cats are allowed to be harvested in each county. Once that number is reached, the season is closed. These guides do elk hunts in the fall. Mountain lion hunts start around early December. This guide does horseback/camping guided trout fishing on the mountain lakes during the summer months.

He paid big bucks for his "Putty Tat" (as Tweety bird would say). Bobcats are becoming quite common, but mountain lions are quite rare in Wisconsin.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Scion got canned because the target demographic it was aimed at was just buying Corollas. Their main customers for the box (xB) ended up being droves of seniors because it was a smaller vehicle with minivan like seating.

That being said, I've owned both a 2006 xA and a 2005 xB and loved them. Those both are built on the Yaris platform. Both had close to 300,000 miles, and both are (as far as I'm aware) still on the road as we speak. My old 2002 Toyota Echo lives down the street from me and has close to 300,000 miles as well. Still going strong.

As far as I'm concerned, the Yaris is the best car ever made. Nothing is or will be as good for economical and reliable transportation.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dodge Aries K For This Useful Post:

Wil B (08-02-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 1,031 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Scion got canned because the target demographic it was aimed at was just buying Corollas. Their main customers for the box (xB) ended up being droves of seniors because it was a smaller vehicle with minivan like seating.
    I usually throw a flag up at speculation. But this sounds accurate. The Japanese have a way of thinking (a good way in my opinion). And this strikes a bell with me as to how the Japanese would prepare a vehicle line and react.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

Wil B (08-02-2022)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    My Mom, a senior, owned an XB and it was one of her favorite vehicles ever.

2014 White SE with CVT