Page 114 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1197

Thread: Mitsubishi Mirage monthly sales, US & Canada, 2013-2023 (projected 7000/yr for U.S.)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kapitan View Post
    Real estate values have been 'effed in Canada for quite some time now and only getting worse. Kinda of makes me want to emigrate at times.
    All that land and space in Canada, and yet real estate prices are outrageous. It's pure greed & corruption that's spearheading the housing crisis, right now, and it's a damn shame.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Albany Mitsubishi has 4x hatchbacks and 11x G4s. They're out there if you're willing to drive out to the sticks, sometimes. It's what I did when I got my 2021. Albany Mitsubishi did all right by me, even though I paid post covid prices.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

jonesboro (05-10-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    All that land and space in Canada, and yet real estate prices are outrageous.
    90% of the Canadian population lives practically within sight of the U.S., huddled & shivering along our southern border.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (05-10-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,429 Times in 1,035 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    ...huddled & shivering along our southern border.
    Chuckle, chuckle. Something wrong with yous guys to stay in that mess. I'd have to come south, thaw out.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    90% of the Canadian population lives practically within sight of the U.S., huddled & shivering along our southern border.
    Even still, more than enough space to build affordable housing. I imagine Canada has the same problem the US does, absolute corruption between developers and city counsel members. Everybody has to get their beaks wet, payoffs, you name it.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Yea eh, someone's getting rich.

There's way too much demand, not enough supply of homes, or apartments, which drives the prices way up. A seller's market. Cities like Toronto has an extremely low vacancy rate. Prices for just renting a room are more than my mortgage lol.

My favourite comparison on FB I see lately is people comparing house prices in Niagara Falls NY, to Niagara Falls, Ontario's.

Or Sarnia, Ont. and Port Huron Michigan. Those houses can literally "see" each other. And the price difference is startling. What money can buy over the border... I'd live like a king!

So I wish I could move to Port Huron easily.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm wanting to buy a few acres of wooded property, build a sizeable sheet metal building on it tucked out of road view, with big tall garage doors. A put at least 2 tiny houses on the inside. Maybe a couple gun turrets on the roof. That would be heaven on earth to me. I don't think the cost would be as much as the house I currently reside. Could put a "fire pit" outside of the tiny houses but inside the building. Maybe a stripper pole out there too! Now we're talking!

Ahhhhh, who am I kidding. Girls don't dance for Shrek.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    I'm wanting to buy a few acres of wooded property, build a sizeable sheet metal building on it tucked out of road view, with big tall garage doors. A put at least 2 tiny houses on the inside. Maybe a couple gun turrets on the roof. That would be heaven on earth to me. I don't think the cost would be as much as the house I currently reside. Could put a "fire pit" outside of the tiny houses but inside the building. Maybe a stripper pole out there too! Now we're talking!

Ahhhhh, who am I kidding. Girls don't dance for Shrek.
    Strippers care more about the green in your pocket, than the green skin. Lol

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Strippers care more about the green in your pocket, than the green skin. Lol
    Well, I'm SOL.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (05-10-2023)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Even still, more than enough space to build affordable housing. I imagine Canada has the same problem the US does, absolute corruption between developers and city counsel members. Everybody has to get their beaks wet, payoffs, you name it.
    Dirk, you have no idea. I was involved with a gal who worked on the inside of a city admin and everyone was taking a cut under the table, inspectors, bylaw officers, tax staff, contracts and tenders (that was THE plum job) and of course all the crooked council.

Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Yea eh, someone's getting rich.

There's way too much demand, not enough supply of homes, or apartments, which drives the prices way up. A seller's market. Cities like Toronto has an extremely low vacancy rate. Prices for just renting a room are more than my mortgage lol.

My favourite comparison on FB I see lately is people comparing house prices in Niagara Falls NY, to Niagara Falls, Ontario's.
    Oh ya, it's insane. The same house, separated by a 500' wide gorge, in Canada will sell for 10X what the house on the US side would fetch. Seriously, America is a pretty decent place to live from what I've personally experienced. I'd love, I think, to live somewhere in the southern region, the Carolinas? Maybe Georgia? I don't think south Florida would do it. Maybe northern Fla on the Gulf side. Both our countries have lost the plot. We were kind and easy going and known as peacekeepers and America was a solid bastion of freedom and work hard and succeed and now? efff, it's just a massive mess. Both our lands are full of retards who can't think their way out of a paper bag even though they have a degree. Enough ranting from me, sorry. I just hate my kids are being handed.

Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)