Page 115 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1197

Thread: Mitsubishi Mirage monthly sales, US & Canada, 2013-2023 (projected 7000/yr for U.S.)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,422 Times in 1,029 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    I'd love, I think, to live somewhere in the southern region, the Carolinas? Maybe Georgia? I don't think south Florida would do it. Maybe northern Fla on the Gulf side.
    Tennessee is better than any of those places in my opinion. The further to the east of Tennessee the better.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

jonesboro (05-11-2023)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I had to check a map to see where Tennessee is. Ya, I think that general region would work nicely, but you do need to plan these things out years in advance, unlike all your incoming guests from the south who just waltz in and then decide to go where the benefits are ripe and the pickings aren't slim.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    just waltz in and then decide to go where the benefits are ripe and the pickings aren't slim.
    You just defined how I look for girlfriends...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

El Kapitan (05-12-2023)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Well, I'm SOL.
    I'll take you to the "Blue Flame" 7miles. Big Booty Judy would eat you up with a spoon! Big country whiteboys are her favorite.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Dirk, you have no idea. I was involved with a gal who worked on the inside of a city admin and everyone was taking a cut under the table, inspectors, bylaw officers, tax staff, contracts and tenders (that was THE plum job) and of course all the crooked council.

Oh ya, it's insane. The same house, separated by a 500' wide gorge, in Canada will sell for 10X what the house on the US side would fetch. Seriously, America is a pretty decent place to live from what I've personally experienced. I'd love, I think, to live somewhere in the southern region, the Carolinas? Maybe Georgia? I don't think south Florida would do it. Maybe northern Fla on the Gulf side. Both our countries have lost the plot. We were kind and easy going and known as peacekeepers and America was a solid bastion of freedom and work hard and succeed and now? efff, it's just a massive mess. Both our lands are full of retards who can't think their way out of a paper bag even though they have a degree. Enough ranting from me, sorry. I just hate my kids are being handed.
    Yeah, it's get on my nerves when I hear millennials talk about baby boomers selling their future's out. As if they wouldn't of accepted those great benefits and pensions my Dad's generation got, or the jobs that were available back then too. I know I would of, if I'm being honest. There's plus and minuses for both sides.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    ...Big Booty Judy...
    I'm already falling in love...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    You just defined how I look for girlfriends...
    I thought you were married?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Tennessee is better than any of those places in my opinion. The further to the east of Tennessee the better.
    I must admit that I don't get out much. My family (dairy farmers) didn't travel much when I was a kid. Once I had a family, I took some really nice trips. Most of those were out west, because we had family in that direction, too.

I have done some major puppy deliveries for a friend the past couple years. I thought Pennsylvania, Kentucky, & Tennessee were beautiful states when I drove through them. Western New York state reminded me of my area of Wisconsin. There are several areas that I still haven't seen. If I haven't mentioned where you live, I most likely haven't been there.

Personally, I have always loved the lake shore of Lake Superior (Upper Michigan), but I only visit there during the summer months.

My backyard is 72 acres of woods, & I feel blessed to have it. I got up at 3:30 am this morning, and was in my hunting blind by 4:45 am (farthest spot from my house/drove my Mule half way there) I sat there until noon! If you're in the blind before the birds start chirping, you know you're good. They turned on around 5 am. Turkey action was horrible today, but the deer put on a show for me. Which figures, my 2nd turkey season started today. I saw the smallest fawn I have ever seen in the woods today. I was the cutest little thing.

I had 4 hours of driving lessons after school tonight. Being semi-retired & working part-time isn't that bad!

I'm not sure society was prepared for the baby boomers retiring. I see that especially in education. I get a request from my local district to come back each year. It's always during the school year, because someone is not working. For example - a science teacher selling pot to students doesn't look good. This year it was a less drastic situation (maturity leave for someone having twins). I've learned to say "no, but thanks for asking!"

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    We're getting a lot of refugees from Chicago and Cali rn in Tennessee.

TN is where people move when they get priced out of the city and want to snap up some cheap realestate lol. East of TN the better they are correct.
    2022 Mirage ES [5MT/Infrared/OEM+] / 2015 CR-V EX [CVT/Black Pearl/Modded]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I thought you were married?
    It never hurts to look for my future X-Mrs. 7milesout...