Quote Originally Posted by 3dplane View Post
Thanks! No I have not had any new Mirages on the alignment rack but I saw a G4 with around 20K miles on it with the fancy larger
wheels on it (that they come with) and it was ready for tires. Which tells me about it's alignment.

Also my co-worker had a 2015 mirage on the alignment rack aaaaaand it was out on the right rear like all the rest I've ever seen.

Eggman! Can't believe you took an i-car for a test drive and did not fall in love with it lol! Not sure where to write about the i-MiEV
but without trying to hijack the thread I will say I absolutely love that thing and it turns out very useful as a truck for hauling things like
my concrete mixing ( rough and bulky) wheel barrow, up to 6 bags of 80 lbs concrete (like it is not even back there), 10 foot 4x4
posts (could not close the hatch on those of course) etc. So even with it's wimpy range I wish I would've found out sooner how
cheap the used ones are and got one already. Gotta have a thick skin though because people will hate on it based on the looks,
then they find out it's yours and apologize I get a kick out that though! ( macho first,functionality never matters to most).

Otlander sports, like the Mirage in my experience that I see coming in to the shop are mostly customer induced issues.
The only issue we have seen were around 2015 with the then new CVT 8 transmissions were failing but I think they worked the
bugs out for the later models! Worth buying new because of the first/original owner warranty you get plus the price difference between new and used were not that great!
Sorry for the hijack!
I'd love to hear more about the elec. Car with pics in it's own thread!!! I think we all would when you have time.

I'd drive one of those for sure. Super rare and cool and my commute is only 7mi each way