Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pinche Carro :: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage ES (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Pinche Carro
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage ES
    Sapphire Blue
    5MT

Details

Ebay aftermarket glass foglights w/ amber Lamin-X "impact-resistant" film. Replaced after breakage of one from a rock strike.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2015-Mitsubishi-Mirage-Glass-Bumper-Fog-Lights-Lamps-w-Switch-Left-Right-/381643683694?vxp=mtr&hash=item58dbbc776e

•  

Texas legal window tint. I believe it's 25% on the front door windows, and regular limo around the back, with a limo eye brow.

•  

Factory Pushbutton Start, Bluetooth, steering wheel controls. ie; ES goodies

•  

Gas-sipping factory Mitsu sewing machine

•  

All factory. Wouldn't mind some additional travel in the suspension though, for the occasional random speed bump or pot hole.

•  

Slightly oversized... will update with exact size and model info.
    Update - Barum Brillantis 2 - 175/65/14

•  
    Comments: 13 / Views: 11187
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Updated my garage entry w/ the tires I'm currently using, and a link to the fog lights that I got off of ebay.
    I have been extremely happy with them for anybody that is hesitant in purchasing them as a replacement for a broken lamp. I went ahead and replaced both so they would match perfectly, especially since I put the protective film on them. Made for a good clean slate to start w/.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TXmirageGUY For This Useful Post:

Daox (01-13-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djkenny View Post
    $500, I hope that was 2 wheel bearings? I had to get a new L one for my 92 VW and it was $280 parts/Labor. VW Repair Shop.
    No sir... unfortunately. Just one.
    If I wasn't working crazy hours and commuting like I was at the time, I would have tried to tackle it myself. I had a long commute and couldn't afford to have any down time. I had to have something reliable, and it went downhill fast once it started going. I had to pay for a rental as well for the time it was in the shop.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TXmirageGUY View Post
    No sir... unfortunately. Just one.
    If I wasn't working crazy hours and commuting like I was at the time, I would have tried to tackle it myself. I had a long commute and couldn't afford to have any down time. I had to have something reliable, and it went downhill fast once it started going. I had to pay for a rental as well for the time it was in the shop.
    Maybe the Mirage is a harder job than the VW? Sealed bearing? I’ve heard there’s ones that take more labor. Mine is a 30 min job.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Thanks for all the updates! Its great to get this feedback to know what us others may look for when new sounds arise.

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

TXmirageGUY (01-27-2018)