Thread: Climate control trim removal

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Climate control trim removal

Hi, I'm currently trying to wrap the dash trim in my 2017 ES but I cannot figure out how to get the trim around the climate control off. Has anyone removed this before and how did you do it?

Do you need to know how to remove the heater controls from the dash or the bezel from the heater controls? To remove them from the dash, pull the bezel off above the radio first, then 2 bolts at top rear of radio, pull out radio, then heater controls should pull out last I believe.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I removed the top vent trim first then the trim around the radio. The heater control trim looks like it's held on with 3 tabs on top and 2 underneath but I cannot get it off. At the time of trying to remove it I had the heater control unit lose in the dash so I could move it around to get to the tabs.

Do you have manual temp controls? I've got a wreck with manual controls to look at after lunch. I'll see if the face comes off the controls easily and let you know. If you have auto controls then I dunno.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have the manual controls. Thank you