Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daox products & price list

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Wow...I didn't know you had these on Amazon. Was this a recent thing or have I been living under a rock?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Haha, its been a while.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (07-17-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    Wow...I didn't know you had these on Amazon. Was this a recent thing or have I been living under a rock?
    You've been under a rock. I wrote my review ages ago!!!!!!

By the way - new customers will appreciate the slight modification made around the brake line clips.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (07-17-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Have you restocked the sway bars? I lurked around the forum for a while just learning useful and interesting things, but got excited about actually joining when I saw these.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Sorry, I do not have bars in stock yet. Actually, they aren't even on order at this point. The reason being is that I've had a few cases of bar failures. I am trying to come up with an improvement to the design. At this point I do have an improvement that would make it better. However, I am not sure enough that it'll fix the issue entirely. So, I am still working on it. No ETA on when I'll have a solution, and then its usually about 3-4 weeks to have the bars made up.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks. I'm happy to wait for you to redesign and restock.

Just a thought as you work on improvements, I wouldn't be particularly alarmed if I was to buy any emerging aftermarket part like this and have it fail. We're basically exploring the design limitations, right?

Just impressed that you've come up with a sway bar at all since the handling is pretty much the only design-related complaint I have with my car.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Alright guys, I just got the final quote back from the manufacturer this morning. And I just sent of the purchase order to them. So, we got the revision done to the sway bar and they are on order! Lead time is quoted as 6 weeks, but they've gotten them done faster in the past. Hopefully that'll happen again. I'll keep you updated as I get more information.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    Alright guys, I just got the final quote back from the manufacturer this morning. And I just sent of the purchase order to them. So, we got the revision done to the sway bar and they are on order! Lead time is quoted as 6 weeks, but they've gotten them done faster in the past. Hopefully that'll happen again. I'll keep you updated as I get more information.
    Doax could you invent a simple way to get the steering wheel closer? Tilt only is a b!tch.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm sure a way could be figured out. A simple way? I dunno about that. Just off the top of my head you got a slew of wires going to the clockspring that probably don't have a ton of slack. So there would be that to deal with as well as creating some extending mechanism for the column itself.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Okay guys, the new sway bars are now in stock again! I just picked them up the other night. They look pretty good.

Here is the biggest visual change. The outside weld was unnecessary so it was removed. Ironically this made them a little more expensive... but I am keeping the price the same and even giving a black friday / cyber monday discount to you guys! If you order in the next couple days (probably until Monday night) you can get $15 off as these are normally $174.99.

Rear Sway Bar - $174.99 shipped

Name:  IMG_20191128_093147219.jpg
Views: 1315
Size:  83.1 KB

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

Eggman (11-28-2019),Fummins (11-28-2019),Top_Fuel (11-29-2019)