Good day.

I'm seeking advice on how to fix the Radio unit or if there even is a way to fix.

I bought a 2017 Mirage G4 this year in May, had no issues so far until today.
The head unit is not modified in any way, all i did was swap out and delete some MP3 files from the USB drive i've used for the last 7 months. As i plugged it back in, the headunit reads and connects to the drive BUT only plays the first song in the first folder for ~10 seconds, freezes up and the message of "No connection" comes up, after 20-30 seconds it reconnects and the same thing happens. In those 10-15 seconds while the song plays iam able to navigate through the folders and even choose a different song, which plays for a few seconds but hangs up again. I tried a different USB drive with the same songs and folders abd it froze up too. I pulled the fuse of the headunit from in the fusebox that is located left of the steering wheel a bit below. All that did, it deleted my saved radio stations, which was no surprise for me but the problem persists.

The headunit features Bluetooth and DAB+ Radio,CD-player, Aux, AM/FM and the USB port.

On top of that i got 17 Folders on the drive, none of them exceeding over 35 Songs.

Hope that somebody can help me with this issue, otherwise i guess i'll have to talk to the dealer who sold me the car about it.

Thanks in advance.