I have a 2014 Mirage (Indonesian RHD specced with Exceed trim) with no modification in the electrical system.

1. Around a month ago the locks on the front passenger side (FL) intermittently started showing problems, when I trigger to lock/unlock all the doors (trigger from remote or from driver side door) the locks wont change state i.e. still locked when I trigger unlock and still unlocked when I trigger lock.
  2. A week later I ignored it and it suddenly started working again, then after around 3 days the problem magically transferred to the front driver side (FR).
  3. I ignored it again for around 3 weeks and now the front passenger side (FL) and rear passenger side (RL) door locks intermittently showing the same problems just like a month ago. Plus the front driver side (FR) door lock has now failed completely.

Any idea why? I did a measurement on the battery voltage when the car is off and when the car is on, and it came out normal.
Should I open the actuators and maybe clean the brushes on the motor with a contact cleaner? (I've read that sometimes the brush is corroded or became weared out with usage)

Oh and does anyone know the type of the motor used in the power door lock actuator? Just in case if I need to replace the motor.

Here's some videos of the problem.

Thanks in advance.