Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your Mirage?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    So Ricart gave me $375 because they did nothing wrong?
    I wonder what other businesses give out money when they do nothing wrong? (lol...the government)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I should start using the Ohio Attorney General Deceptive Marketing tactics PDF at other businesses to prompt them to give me free money for doing nothing wrong!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FitnessPatterns View Post
    So Ricart gave me $375 because they did nothing wrong?
    I wonder what other businesses give out money when they do nothing wrong? (lol...the government)
    My guess is that a customer who doesn't understand what advertising is, buys a vehicle. Realizes that he doesn't receive a particular discount and it eats him alive. He then storms into a sales managers office that did nothing wrong and realizes the customer doesn't know how to read the fine print on the advert. The irate customer makes a scene and the sales manger pays him to leave. The customer whines and whines until he gets something that wasn't owed to him and that he shouldn't have received just to get him out of the dealership.
    I love everything about Mitsubishi!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to grsupercity For This Useful Post:

davidricardo86 (03-14-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The fine print said current or active military. You are neither. So I have no idea what your problem is, and can't believe you whined and cried and hustled the dealership out of money on a rebate that you were not eligible for!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

assumptions and car salesmen

Quote Originally Posted by grsupercity View Post
    The fine print said current or active military. You are neither. So I have no idea what your problem is, and can't believe you whined and cried and hustled the dealership out of money on a rebate that you were not eligible for!
    I see you are quick to assume "whining and crying" as you are offended by everything I have typed. You take it personal as you probably work in the industry and treat your customers like dirt.

Might I remind you, you were not in the office when....
    I posed a valid discussion with the sales manager. The manager saw my evidence, listened to my story, and we came to an agreement, minus the yelling and "big scene" that you must encounter at your dealership on a regular basis of mistreating customers. (Since we are assuming things)

It is unfortunate that car salesmen (like you) always want the "upper hand" and need to sell the customer the car at a higher price to gain their commission. Your quick assumptions have been clearly spoken in this entire exchange.

You assume "buyers are liars"
    You are biased beyond all belief about people getting any discounts on cars.
    You probably receive a higher commission for selling cars for more money (aka taking advantage of the consumer)
    You HATE smart customers.
    You are upset I am attempting to HELP OTHERS ON THIS WEBSITE when they buy cars.

I am laughing all the way to the bank as Ricart paid my extra $375 refund. Poor Ricart, probably only made $3 on that car right? I am guessing not. It's a business. Do not be sad that a smart customer like me had a polite discussion with the sales manager and LET HIM KEEP the Ohio Attorney General PDF to better assist future consumers. (Which, if he is anything like you, he probably took it home and cussed it out and threw a huge fit and whined and complained to no avail)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Well I am a car salesman. We get a flat 125 dollars on any new car we sell regardless of profit ( or in most cases ) lack of proift, An average Mirage only has a 400 dollar mark up. So I am assuming like we like to do, that Ricart lost its As* on the car it sold you. But congratulations on the Mirage! Lets move on lol

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grsupercity View Post
    Well I am a car salesman. We get a flat 125 dollars on any new car we sell regardless of profit ( or in most cases ) lack of proift, An average Mirage only has a 400 dollar mark up. So I am assuming like we like to do, that Ricart lost its As* on the car it sold you. But congratulations on the Mirage! Lets move on lol
    grsupercity,

Thank you for the friendly debate I love those! (as you can probably tell)

Also, thank you for sharing your experience of a customer (like me) and your profit margins!

I started another thread (below) to get people's opinions on both sides of the fence.
    http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthr...4476#post24476

And yes let us discuss the Mirage! I am happy to own mine, up to 8800 miles now! Ricart was VERY GOOD to me when I took it in for the first service! Very professional! (after all that negativity...I can be nice!)

Poor thing lost it's passenger side fog light cover
    I installed a partial underbody, coroplast, roughly 30"x40" under the engine bay. I am guessing it helps my fuel economy .5%? (not sure)
    I also inflated my tires to 36.5PSI for better rolling ability.
    I spray painted the plastic wheel covers with Red Rustoleum: Looks crazy!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You should post a pic of the underbody shield and what your car looks like with the red wheel covers

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    we are on the same page! ESP man!

I started a fuel economy thread then read your post PICs on their way!

Name:  Mirage red.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  44.8 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You should paint your mirror caps in the same color red. It would be very European