Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: How much did you pay for your Mirage?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    Post some pics!
    Definitely will!

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Nice! Miles?

Not a leftover new 2018 is it?
    It was indeed a brand new 2018. <100 miles and I am first owner. Warranty, bay-beeeee!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PityOnU View Post

It was indeed a brand new 2018. <100 miles and I am first owner. Warranty, bay-beeeee!
    Good for you! Congrats! I would've snatched it up too!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,028 Times in 831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PityOnU View Post
    Got a screaming deal on a red 2018 Mirage ES with the CVT over here near Seattle, WA. Dealership was letting it go for $7,991. After taxes, registration, tabs, etc. it ended up being slightly less than $10K OTD. So pleased with the price. Car is honestly pretty great as well!

Of course, though, I'm taking the money I saved getting the deal and spending it on "car Barbie," dressing things up. Got new wheels, tires, armrest, and cruise control buttons in the post, attached a Curt tow hitch last night, and have side sills, rear garnish, front foglights, and a roof rack on order from the dealship. Adds probably another $2.2K.

Still ends up being a pretty good deal, I think!
    It's hard to argue about under $10,000 OTD for a brand new car (with CVT)! That low price makes these cars affordable, reliable, & economical! Plus, you have full benefit of the 5-year/60,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, 10-year/100,000 powertrain warranty, & 5-year/unlimited miles roadside assistance.

When I discovered these cars could be had for under $10,000 OTD, I gave up looking at used cars, too.

Congrats & enjoy your new Mirage!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    After taxes, registration, admin fees AND interest, when all is said and done, my new 2020 es hatch mirage, 5 speed will totally cost me 15840.00 USD
    I also added gap insurance to my cost though at 20 p/m ... what kinds of things are you guys adding to when you mention costs?