Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your Mirage?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Looks good! Welcome to the forum.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    New to this forum. I purchased a new 2020 es cvt for 11,780 including ttl. I was only looking around after getting my wifes outlander gt serviced. For that price I couldn't help myself. Great car, awesome gas mileage. I really thought about getting the 5 speed but I did the test drive in Dallas, TX traffic.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgizzmo View Post
    New to this forum. I purchased a new 2020 es cvt for 11,780 including ttl. I was only looking around after getting my wifes outlander gt serviced. For that price I couldn't help myself. Great car, awesome gas mileage. I really thought about getting the 5 speed but I did the test drive in Dallas, TX traffic.
    Welcome to the forum! Great price on your new ride. Lots of information here. The "Google Custom Search" box in the upper right hand corner can help narrow down what threads might pique your interest. This is a pretty active forum and glad to have you aboard.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgizzmo View Post
    Sounds like you got a great deal! A highly discounted Mirage is affordable, reliable, and very economical car to own/drive. Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your new Mirage!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    As a tool to help other Mirage buyers negotiate prices, how much did you pay for your Mirage?
    Please specify what trim and options you have as well as your location.
    The sales price was $12,780.00. Sorry, I double tapped the 1. ES trim level. cruise, auto climate, CVT, center arm rest. I bought it Don Herring Mitsubishi in Irving, TX. Very easy to work with.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Ask Fummins, our CVT wizard, if your diligent about preventative maintenance you can get alot of miles out of the CVT. I dont know what Nissan did but you dont hear about Mitsu owners *****ing about premature CVT failure like you do Versa/Sentra owners!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHopper View Post
    I just picked up a 2014 ES with 78k for $2600. I wanted to learn a stick and I was about to buy a dirt cheap Aveo to just beat up on and I came across this silver mirage on Facebook. He was asking $4k and I went and looked at it (had some dings and scratches on it but Carfax and the local mitsu dealer confirmed it was well maintained) I offered $2600 and now she’s mine. Couldn’t be happier with the car. I’m glad I found these forums.
    Oh wow, that's an amazing price for that mileage! Congrats! I almost bought a cheap Aveo too ($4300 OTD price tho so maybe not that cheap). Glad I didn't go with it though.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I got mine a week ago, 2015 DE, basic trim, 63500 miles. Price was $5400 OTD, and I just spent $200 for transmission fluid change, so I guess total is $5600. So far loving the car! The previous owner put in wheels and tires that might be too big for a Mirage though. I haven't experienced any problems with the tires yet, but mpg definitely suffers!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

2020 GT update

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrewsky View Post
    2020 GT (10 miles on this hatchback's odo) for 15.5k plus TTL in the Dallas area in May.

Couldn't find a new GT ('19 or '20) anywhere nearby. May have jumped too fast when local dealer got this black one in. Able to get them to tint it, but didn't realize "sneaky dealer addon" $400 paint/fabric protection charge.
    Probably should've gotten an LE now that I realize push-to-start is kinda annoying being on the same side of the steering wheel as the door!

Hope this helps others in their pricing and buying decision.
    When they got this black one in, they also got an orange one. Checked yesterday, and the orange is being advertised for the same price I "negotiated" just a few weeks ago. Live and learn.

Also, made them go through the trouble of adding the "GT badge" listed on the window sticker but not affixed to my car when purchased. Now, if I could just get them to find that "full tank of gas" missing from my purchase...
    Name:  full tank of gas.JPG
Views: 627
Size:  61.8 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mcbrewsky For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (07-06-2020)

Ha - well you've got the photo. Stick it to them next time you're in for service.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)