Win this OBD-II fuel economy computer!
As mentioned in the forum's 5th birthday contest thread, we happen to have a Bullydog Watchdog OBD-II fuel economy computer & digital gauge display to give away.
This is an older device which was provided by the company for review purposes (on EcoModder). So it has been used, but barely. It's in great cosmetic condition and everything works as advertised. New, these went for around $300 USD.
Mirage owners might be particularly interested in:
1) Fuel economy features, including:
- Average MPG display (resettable)
- Instant MPG in both graphical (dial) and numeric formats
- "Driving Coach" screen: bar graphs indicating acceleration/deceleration smoothness; total gallons/fuel used since last reset; driving tips based on your overall performance; idling reminder, with idling time counter
- Metric and US units
- Fuel consumption calcs can be fine-tuned with a user-settable "fuel use offset"
2) Customizable digital gauges, including:
- Coolant temperature (with user-settable audible alarm value)
- Engine load
- Speed (value can be adjusted with a user-settable offset -- eg. for different size wheels/tires)
- and more
The gauge also lets you do silly things like automatically timed 0-60 mph runs. I have the 60-page PDF user guide outlining all the specs & features to send to the winner.
How to win...
You don't have to do anything special other than carry on contributing to the forum as usual.
We'll randomly select one member in a random draw from all forum posts made between 12:01 AM (E.S.T.) today to noon (E.S.T.) on Monday, March. 26th.
Obviously, the more you post between now & then, the better your odds of winning. Your odds are already really good if you look at the numbers. But don't do anything silly.
NOTE: New posts in ANY THREAD, anywhere in the forum qualify. It's not this thread only.
Winners must claim the prize by sending Tim (Daox) or me your mailing address via private message within 72 hours (3 days) of the winners announcement (in this thread), or another name will be drawn in your place.
That's it! Good luck everyone!