Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest Mitsubishi Mirage Meet 2018! (June 23, Port Washington, WI)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool Midwest Mitsubishi Mirage Meet 2018! (June 23, Port Washington, WI)

Midwest Mitsubishi Mirage Meet!

When: Saturday, June 23rd 2018 @ 10am

Where: Port Washington, WI (Upper Lake Park)

Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/fKfE5F5Ksr42

You are all invited to the very first Midwest Mitsubishi Mirage Meet (MMMM)! We will meet at the park in the morning for a few hours, possibly take a quick "scenic" drive together, and then head back to my place. This is a good time to do some work on your car if you need assistance. Daox is planning on being there and I'm sure he will have some of his goodies for purchase. There will also be some giveaways! A meal will be provided at my place in the afternoon, specifics still TBD. Please let me know if you have any dietary restrictions/preferences! Everyone is welcome to camp for free in my backyard on Saturday night, in fact I'm suggesting it. Bring your own tent, a chair, and beer. A campfire, snacks, and limited beverages will also be provided.

Park parking lot specifications:

I am not officially reserving any parking lot, but the current plan is to meet here. I checked the city website and no events appear to be happening that day. This parking lot is located in a park on a bluff overlooking Lake Michigan, with shade trees, nearby restrooms, and stairs down to the beach. If you search for directions to Possibility Playground, that should get you to the right parking area. In the unlikely event that we are forced to relocate, I will make sure to update ASAP!

Please RSVP here if you are interested so I have a rough idea of how many to expect. Hope to see lots of you there!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 48.3 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spork For This Useful Post:

Daox (03-13-2018),Eggman (03-12-2018),MetroMPG (03-16-2018),poorman1 (06-19-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 2,100 Posts
    Spork (& Daox) I think this is a great idea. I hope I can make it.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

Daox (03-13-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks for the invite! Only 2.5 hrs from me. I will check the calendar.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roscoe1972 For This Useful Post:

bzacon (03-27-2018),Daox (03-13-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Woohoo, thanks for setting this up Spork! I will definitely be there.

I will be bringing some products to give away. I'll also bring some extras to sell. While we are there, we can do some of the product installs. I can even bring my laptop and enable your cruise control for you as long as I can get a wifi connection. This would save you from having to get a mini VCI cable yourself and having to figure out ETACs decoder software which is a little cryptic.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

spork (03-14-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 2,100 Posts
    Isn't there a daily ETACS Decoder limit?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You get a certain number of free ECU writes. You start with 2, but I think you get an extra one every week. I'm not sure what it tops out at. I only used one to get my cruise enabled and thats it. I haven't messed with it since its been cold out. I will be poking around it more when we have warmer weather and I have a minute.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spork View Post
    Midwest Mitsubishi Mirage Meet!

When: Saturday, June 23rd 2018 @ 10am

Where: Port Washington, WI (Upper Lake Park)Please RSVP here if you are interested so I have a rough idea of how many to expect. Hope to see lots of you there!
    cool!!! will let you know if I can make it soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fatcat For This Useful Post:

Daox (03-13-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I made a countdown timer for the meet up! I'm hoping to meet a lot of you guys there!

Countdown timer

Name:  countdown.jpg
Views: 2929
Size:  74.8 KB

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Daox For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (03-16-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    I will be bringing some products to give away. I'll also bring some extras to sell. While we are there, we can do some of the product installs. I can even bring my laptop and enable your cruise control for you as long as I can get a wifi connection. This would save you from having to get a mini VCI cable yourself and having to figure out ETACs decoder software which is a little cryptic.
    Awesome, we can definitely have a wifi connection for this. I was gonna add the countdown timer to the original post but apparently the image doesn't update itself, bummer.

I also forgot to mention that everyone is welcome to bring their significant other, preferably let me know how many people you're bringing though! Dogs are also allowed, as long as they are kept on leashes and picked up after.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 48.3 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spork View Post
    Awesome, we can definitely have a wifi connection for this.
    Great! I figured you had this, but its good to know for sure.