Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Midwest Mitsubishi Mirage Meet 2018! (June 23, Port Washington, WI)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thank you everyone who came and made this a successful 1st (annual??) meet. It was nice seeing and meeting everyone. The weather was pretty great but I am burnt! Sorry I slept so "late", you guys that camped got outta here early! Hope everybody made it home without incident.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 48.3 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spork For This Useful Post:

bzacon (06-26-2018),Daox (06-25-2018),MacClyver (06-25-2018),Marklovski (06-25-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    This is awesome. I hope you guys do another one.
    -Karl B. No Mirages currently...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    This was a great time and I'd love to do another. I mentioned to a couple people in the area that I could host in Greendale this summer, though I don't have as much space for off-street parking, there are parks nearby and we have ample on-street and a big yard for grilling out, etc.. Certainly open to suggestions too.
    2014 Mirage GLX 5MT Plasma Purple
    2004 Accord EX 5MT Graphite Pearl RIP

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public. -- That's why Ford outsells Mitsu in the US

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,684 Times in 2,103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bzacon View Post
    This was a great time and I'd love to do another. I mentioned to a couple people in the area that I could host in Greendale this summer, though I don't have as much space for off-street parking, there are parks nearby and we have ample on-street and a big yard for grilling out, etc.. Certainly open to suggestions too.
    Bzacon - It's awesome that you are planning this! Maybe this could become an every other year Mirage event (different locations in the future).

My suggestion - This upcoming event needs to appear on the forum home page & remain there.

Today - the event from two year ago appears on the forum homepage, but most people aren't going to look at (dated 2018) it.

I think you started a new thread on this some time ago? Maybe someone in charge of the forum could help make this happen? Otherwise, this new event gets buried by other thread.

On second thought - Maybe the title of the original thread could be changed? That way people can see what happened last time, & what is to come!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Mark that would be me :
    https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...rage-Meet-2020

I'm open to Greendale, gives me a reason to drive through ole West Allis.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MacClyver For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (05-26-2020)