Hey fellow Mirage owners!

I have a few questions/observations here.

1. Right after it has rained heavily and I start the Mirage it sounds like its churning and crunching itself apart. I think its only the serpentine belt that has gotten wet and is making all kind of commotion but I am not for sure. After about 30 seconds to 1 minute it clears up and sounds normal. What is this and should I be worried? Again it only happens if its been very damp or wet outside.

2. I have noticed a lot of valve noise when I'm running my little Koopa Kart. I have heard this kind of "ticking" on other foreign cars like my mother's Kia but I want to make sure this is normal. Oil levels are good and its running strong as ever (no performance drop). So, is this by nature just a noisy little chipmunk or is there something deeper going on here?

3.) Finally, a little bit of a rant here... Mitsubishi got rated #5 worst automobile manufacturer by some USA Today report. I am really sick of them dogging on the little Mirages (it was of course the car they pictured) and I am unable to understand why Mitsi keeps getting thrown in here with the likes of Fiats and Dodges.... The little Mitsi's are worlds ahead of Dodge, GM, and Fiat in my humble opinion. Thoughts?

Thanks for the help!

Cheers! -Dabullfrog91