We've had a couple of threads about specific deals in the past. I thought it would be good to start a thread where we can track specific deals on the cars that people are seeing from Mitsu or from individual dealers.

(Note: If you're posting dealer advertised prices, try to indicate whether the advertised price is from "stacked" incentives -- eg. to military members, existing Mitsubishi owners, 'conquest' competition owners, graduates, etc. etc. etc. It's a sneaky way of promoting a super low price that virtually nobody will actually qualify for when you read the fine print.)

===

Past deals:

The most generous factory rebate we've seen so far in the US was during the blow-out of the 2015 models, when there was a $3500 manufacturer rebate (before any additional dealer discounts). That one has its own thread:US: $3500 factory rebate on 2015 Mirages ... 2017 arrives soon

The next biggest factory rebate I've seen was last summer:
$1500 Mirage & $2000 G4 factory rebates (July 2017)

===

Recent deals:

I've been keeping an eye on the U.S. rebates page... It was steady at $1k off the 2017/18 hatch and $2k off the 2017 sedan ($1k off the '18) for quite a while. But I noticed today they dropped the 2017's from the specials page:

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/special-offers

What does that mean? I doubt the 2017's are all sold.