Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Vancouver gas prices...highest ever in North America?!?

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    I think it has its applications (cancer patients, maybe other medical patients, retirees with lots of joint pain, men with wives like Hillree Clinton, that sort of thing). Outside of that, it's like nuke-you-lerr power, more trouble than it's worth. Let's hope putin doesn't prove my point...

I don't capitalize his name, he doesn't deserve it.
    I'll take it and be grateful for that concession, thank you. Lol We're living proof that differences in politics doesn't mean we can't be friends. "You're a little bit Country, I'm a little bit Rock n Roll." It takes a lot more energy to be enemies than to be friends. - Obi Wan Kenobi

Attachment 23051
    It's hard to believe gas was 50 cents a liter($1.48/Gallon usd) two long years ago.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 1,037 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    "You're a little bit Country
    I strongly dislike country music. And because you said that, now we're mortal enemies. 20 paces, high noon.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    I strongly dislike country music. And because you said that, now we're mortal enemies. 20 paces, high noon.
    You hate country music? Even Willie Nelson? That's too bad. Greatest Western ever was The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Greatest Mexican stand off in cinematic history.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Attachment 23051
    It's hard to believe gas was 50 cents a liter($1.48/Gallon usd) two long years ago.
    What's an ounce of that Devil's lettuce going for up there? In Atlanta it's about $200.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    What's an ounce of that Devil's lettuce going for up there? In Atlanta it's about $200.
    I know not. Here take a look https://yegbuds.co/product/topshelf-pre-rolls/ I've never bought. There's a lot of different places stores. There's one that I hope is out of business after the owner killed a bunch of people driving like an a-hole in his audi.
    Last edited by Fummins; 03-10-2022 at 10:09 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    I know not. Here take a look https://yegbuds.co/product/topshelf-pre-rolls/ I've never bought. There's a lot of different places stores. There's one that I hope is out of business after the owner killed a bunch of people driving like an a-hole in his audi.
    Yeah Audi/BMW drivers reputations down here are just as bad. Almost as bad as Nissan Altimas and Dodge Charger drivers. Every Atlanta street race has a Charger or Mustang in it.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Wow almost 50% less than down here. In Georgia it's preferred the drug traffickers make all the money tax free vs our state government giving out licenses and getting their big cut of the proceeds, but hey, at least you can carry an AR-15 into a Burger King!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Diggler For This Useful Post:

Fummins (03-10-2022)

I also found Kia forte drivers notoriously terrible, same with other kia sedans. I had what I thought was a fancy bmw behind me the other day following inpatiently close behind on a single lane road with a mile long line of traffic ahead of me...Well I felt hornswaggled when the road became 2 lanes and the guy took off past me with ford taurus like speed and it was a Kia stinger. It looked like they tried to copy pieces from a Jag, porsche and bmw. Neat but kinda weird looking car.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    I also found Kia forte drivers notoriously terrible, same with other kia sedans. I had what I thought was a fancy bmw behind me the other day following inpatiently close behind on a single lane road with a mile long line of traffic ahead of me...Well I felt hornswaggled when the road became 2 lanes and the guy took off past me with ford taurus like speed and it was a Kia stinger. It looked like they tried to copy pieces from a Jag, porsche and bmw. Neat but kinda weird looking car.
    Stinger was a huge flop in the US. I'd rather have a Genesis sedan than a KIA Stinger. The new Toyota Supra was a flop too. People wanted a fast as hell but reliable Toyota, not a BMW engine with all the costs of that.