Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Vancouver gas prices...highest ever in North America?!?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foama View Post
    You might like to come to Europe for a vacation, because good beer and even good wine is multiple times cheaper per litre than fuel.
    Go quick, Fummins. Xanadu is looking at some rough times like the rest of the world.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...-massive-price

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    Since we're yakking a bit about Ford WTF were they thinking dropping all cars but the Mustang? I get they seriously shot themselves with the garbage transmissions but damn, to drop the cars, introduce the new Maverick (not horribly priced) and the next gen Ranger ($50K +, wHAT??), both which do nothing to attract me back to Ford (they were my go to brand for a long, long time). And to think it was just 2005 they made the GT40, IMO, the absolute hands down best supercar ever to come from a North American factory.

Oh, and FWIW I don't see anyone driving slower to conserve gas. Still driving 125-140kmh on the 400 series roads.

Ford = Mustang
    Chevrolet = Malibu & Spark (last year)
    Buick = ?
    Dodge = Charger & Challenger
    Chrysler = 300

That's not an impressive car line up from the so-called American car companies.

Unless huge incentives & rebates return, I don't see myself buying another new vehicle in my lifetime. If I am buying a used 2022+ vehicle in the future, it will be Toyota, Honda, or Mazda.

I hope to get 15+ years from my Mirage, & I may go back to just one vehicle at that point in my life. I may always have a Mirage if they are cheap, however. Who knows what things will look like 10+ years from now?