Thread: FS: 2015 Mirage DE CVT $6500 - Victorville/Riverside, CA.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

FS: 2015 Mirage DE CVT $6500 - Victorville/Riverside, CA.

Alright guys and gals. The time has come for me to sell my Mirage. I decided to buy something larger for my growing family. I'd love to keep it but I really only have the need for one car.

It is an Infrared 2015 DE CVT with 63k miles on the odometer. It's been well maintained by my mechanic...Me. lol. Oil changes every 7k miles. Changed the CVT fluid just before it hit 60k on the odo. Brand new 175/65/14 tires purchased last weekend. Interior is clean and has never been smoked in. Exterior has some typical wear and tear. Paint is not perfect (chips on the hood/bumper, some swirl marks)..but is in overall good condition. The car has tint all around. I believe it is 30% tint if I'm not mistaken. Also has some of the piano black interior trim from a Mirage GT that I found at the local wrecker. Asking $6500 but am open to reasonable offers.

Name:  IMG_20180425_173305.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  94.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_20180425_184418.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  79.3 KB

If interested just contact me via phone or text message. Xxxxxxxxx. Will be posting this all over the internet soon but just wanted to come here first where I could hopefully find a Mirage enthusiast who understands and appreciates these cars. I really hope I could sell to someone who will take care of it as I have.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Last edited by Frank_A05; 05-16-2020 at 04:12 PM.

Aw, sorry you're leaving us.

What's the new vehicle?

And good luck with the sale. Looks like someone's going to get a well-cared for Mirage.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Aw, sorry you're leaving us.

What's the new vehicle?

And good luck with the sale. Looks like someone's going to get a well-cared for Mirage.
    Thank you!

I got a great deal on a gorgeous black Volvo V60 t5 wagon. Not quite the mpg machine the mirage is...but at 37mpg highway It's not horrible either. Annnd... If I apply the hypermiling skills learned in the Mirage, I'm sure I could squeeze a few more mpg out of her.

Name:  volvo-v60-cross-country-t5-2015-review-carscoza-within-2019-volvo-s60-cross-country.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  93.7 KB

Wow - very nice machine. I didn't know about these. And a 37 hwy rating is not too shabby at all.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)