Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bluetooth Volume

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I am having issues with my bluetooth volume as well. Most of the time, the volume has to be turned up all the way for music or for phone calls and it is rarely loud enough to carry on a normal conversation for phone calls. I am not finding anything as to how to boost the volume of my phone bluetooth and the radio in my 2018 is just not at all cutting it.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The most frustrating thing is that the volume of the BT system isn't controlled by the volume knob on the radio. I appreciate that it's a cheap add-on system, and that's how they're able to include it as a standard feature on our car. But, anything that's playing through the stereo speakers should be controlled by the stereo volume knob!
    Simplify and add lightness.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Loren For This Useful Post:

iriegnome (01-11-2019)

Country
    Philippines
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Smile

Hi guys,

just got my new mirage g4 GLX Hatchback 2019 model and I'm new here, any one can speak tagalog are welcome, ask ko lng kapag mag connect ako sa Bluetooth. may sinasabi na press volume knob any one can teach me on how and where to find it salamat.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-157 View Post
    Hi guys,

just got my new mirage g4 GLX Hatchback 2019 model and I'm new here, any one can speak tagalog are welcome, ask ko lng kapag mag connect ako sa Bluetooth. may sinasabi na press volume knob any one can teach me on how and where to find it salamat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate
    Hi guys,

just got my new mirage g4 GLX Hatchback 2019 model and I'm new here, any one can speak tagalog are welcome, ask me when i connect to Bluetooth. say press volume knob any one can teach me on how and where to find it thank you.

Hello B-157 and welcome to the forum. Let's see how Google Translate works:

Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate
    Kamusta B-157 at maligayang pagdating sa forum. Tingnan natin kung paano gumagana ang Google Translate:

Ang Mirage ay ibinebenta sa iba't ibang merkado na may iba't ibang kagamitan. Ang aking 2015 modelo ay may mga kontrol sa manibela na may isang pindutan na ginagamit upang mag-navigate ng isang pasalitang menu na nagpapahintulot sa pagpapares ng Bluetooth. Ang tanging pamantayan na nasa isipan ay ang sasakyan ay dapat na nakatigil (hindi sa paggalaw) kapag pagpapares. Bukod sa iyon, ang proseso ng pagpapares ay medyo simple at ganap na ipinaliwanag ang mga hakbang.

Natagpuan mo ba ang mga tagubilin sa Manwal ng May-ari mo?

The Mirage is sold in different markets with different equipment. My 2015 model has steering wheel controls with a button that is used to navigate a spoken menu which allows Bluetooth pairing. The only criteria that comes to mind is the car must be stationary (not in motion) when pairing. Other than that, the pairing process is rather simple and the steps fully explained.

Have you found instructions in your Owner's Manual?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren View Post
    The most frustrating thing is that the volume of the BT system isn't controlled by the volume knob on the radio. I appreciate that it's a cheap add-on system, and that's how they're able to include it as a standard feature on our car. But, anything that's playing through the stereo speakers should be controlled by the stereo volume knob!
    Your BT system works completely different than my BT in my Mirage and OS. I just turn the volume all the way up for the device I’m streaming from and control the volume with the knob on the stereo. Music is plenty loud and phone calls are obnoxiously loud.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    Your BT system works completely different than my BT in my Mirage and OS. I just turn the volume all the way up for the device I’m streaming from and control the volume with the knob on the stereo. Music is plenty loud and phone calls are obnoxiously loud.
    That's interesting. When I have the volume all the way up on my phone/bluetooth device, the sound comes out distorted. I usually have to back it off to 90% and then go about adjusting the radios' volume like normal.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 41.5 mpg (US) ... 17.7 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by precisionxt View Post
    That's interesting. When I have the volume all the way up on my phone/bluetooth device, the sound comes out distorted. I usually have to back it off to 90% and then go about adjusting the radios' volume like normal.
    Yah, my sound isn't distorted on either vehicle. Of course it sounds better in the OS because the speakers are better but in the Mirage it's not distorted.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)