Thread: North Carolina student wins Mirage G4 for good grades/attendance

North Carolina student wins Mirage G4 for good grades/attendance

Name:  web1_Car1.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  69.1 KB

High school sophomore Jhamari Smith (left, with Lee Howell, owner of Scotland Motors) couldn't believe it when his name was drawn as the winner of a G4. Good grades, a perfect attendance record, and a bit of luck won him the car.

The G4 was given away by a dealer who wanted to support & encourage local students as a way of thanking the community. It's the 2nd year the dealership has given a car to a deserving student.

Read the full story: https://www.laurinburgexchange.com/t...p-earn-new-car

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Angrybeaver (06-05-2018),Cobrajet (06-02-2018),Eggman (06-02-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts

Nice story!

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Name:  web1_Car1.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  69.1 KB

High school sophomore Jhamari Smith (left, with Lee Howell, owner of Scotland Motors) couldn't believe it when his name was drawn as the winner of a G4. Good grades, a perfect attendance record, and a bit of luck won him the car.

The G4 was given away by a dealer who wanted to support & encourage local students as a way of thanking the community. It's the 2nd year the dealership has given a car to a deserving student.

Read the full story: https://www.laurinburgexchange.com/t...p-earn-new-car
    It's nice to see a car dealership giving back something to their local community. As a teacher & driving instructor, I am glad there was a positive criteria associated to winning the car. If I lived near that area, that dealership would receive my business. What a nice story! Thanks for sharing it with us!