Thread: Mitsubishi Mirage Australia launches from $12990

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts

Mitsubishi Mirage Australia launches from $12990

The Mitsubishi Mirage has launched in Australia with an introductory price of $12,990 that also includes a $1000 Westfield gift voucher (until the end of January), effectively bringing the price down to $11,990.

Mitsubishi Australia is expecting to sell around 1,000 Mirages per month, with the majority being automatics and bought by female buyers under the age of 35.
    I'm not real familiar with the Australian market. Is 1000 cars a month a high target to aim for? Most cars that sell in the US are considered a failure at that rate of sale.

====

Admin update:
    Thread: Mirage annual sales in Australia: 2014 - 2017

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Considering we only have about 22 million peaple in Oz, and a very good year of car sales will total about 1.1million. The top selling car in Oz last year was Mazda 3 with 44128 sales or 3677 a mounth. We have the biggest selection of cars of any were in the world some 66 brands i think it is so to sell 1000 a mounth of a small car would be very good here as we have a lot of small cars to chose from.