This car was built in June 2014 and first registered in August 14.
Because the OEM parts are so terribly expensive, I opened and looked at the rear brakes for finding out in what state of wear they are. The drums are already the sort with the larger diameter, max diameter being 205mm.
The rear-most lining has 3.9mm left, and the forward lining has 3.6 mm after four years and 65000km. The actual drums are barely worn at all.
A 30mm wrench is required for opening the hub nut to remove the drums. Removing and putting it back together is a very easy and simple task. See picture.
The wheel bearings are actually two identical bearings held inside the hub by a simple circlip. See picture
The Bearing(s) read: NGK Thailand 288WDO8A and BW3XE29. With that information you could probably get bearings at a ballbearing shop.
With these cars, the good and bad are not far apart. While the condition of the brakes was surprisingly good, some other things are shockingly terrible as I was reminded.
The exhaust gets the rust removed, undercoated and painted yearly, and it also needs touching-up inbetween. Without, it most probably would have rusted through already.
The welded areas of the axles were already totally without paint and all a rusty mess. I removed the rust, undercoated and repainted it. After only four years this is a slap in the face of the unfortunate buyers.