I deal with Mountain Mitsu in Hamilton, Ontario.

I need to have my 16k service done, oil change, air filter, visual check of items. I logged into the MyMitsu program and selected service request. I chose the 16k service, cost of $140, and selected the first service date which should have been today. (It was Monday I scheduled this.)

Turns out I got an email yesterday from the service manager who told me he cant' do this service until next Friday, June 15. What a friggen joke. I had to re-arrange my life for an apptmt. today only to be told it can't be done.

To add insult to injury I went back into the MyMitsu site and scheduled the same service, AGAIN, for this coming Monday, June 11 and there was NO INDICATION IT COULD NOT BE DONE.

I' going on vacation tomorrow and will likely have 8000 kms extra on my car for a total of 24000 when I return. I'll be wayyyy past the 16k service.

I'm going to a fast lube place tomorrow for an oil change before I go on holiday. That means I swear off the Hamilton Mitsu dealer for life. Idiots.

tl;dr

Mountain Mitsu in Hamilton are idiots who require nearly 2 weeks to get a car in for an oil change.