I read some of your other forum posts and noticed that you bought your Mirage used. Before you get new tires, here are a few other things we need to know...
Originally Posted by tbird89
- How many miles are on your car?
- Are these the car's original tires (Dunlop Enasaves)?
- Are all 4 tires the same brand/size?
- Why are you replacing them? Are they all worn failrly evenly or are certain tires showing more wear than others?
- Have you ever had your alignment checked since buying the car?
These questions don't have anything to do with determining the best tire size for your car...but they will help identify potential alignment issues your car might have that will shorten the life of any new tire you purchase.
View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 51.4 mpg (US) ... 21.9 km/L ... 4.6 L/100 km ... 61.7 mpg (Imp)