Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check out this beauty! Special Orange color line package on Mirage ES

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,684 Times in 2,103 Posts

2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by Loren View Post
    For the record, I think the chrome that they tacked onto the car in 2017 looks cheesy, too. But, that's not just Mitsubishi, that seems to be an automaker trend... along with making grill badge absurdly large.
    I own a 2017 Mirage, & I have to agree. The chrome is overdone. Then again, I am not a big fan of chrome in the first place. I sort of like the top half of the front end, but the bottom portion seems overdone to me. It's a trend with a lot of vehicles today, however. It's like they are trying to hard.

The chrome is not a deal breaker, but I prefer the fronts of the 2014-15 Mirages.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I own a 2017 Mirage, & I have to agree. The chrome is overdone. Then again, I am not a big fan of chrome in the first place. I sort of like the top half of the front end, but the bottom portion seems overdone to me. It's a trend with a lot of vehicles today, however. It's like they are trying to hard.

The chrome is not a deal breaker, but I prefer the fronts of the 2014-15 Mirages.
    Different strokes for different folks. I think the 17 plus front is worlds better than the old one with that tiny mail slot grill opening.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Dealer near me had one in Black and orange (must of sold it) did not look good in my opinion the white looks much better with the orange.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    The black Mirage on the right looks amazing, look at the copper side mirrors. Those black/silver alloys are the best looking stock rims that've been offered for the Mirage over the years, in my opinion. They look like an iron cross.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Senior Member Subcompact Culture's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Personally, I like the interior bits. Can't say so much for the exterior, however.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I'm not sure if pearl black or pearl grey is or was an option or no cost option in the US, but in Canada it was extra, so I would have perhaps splurged a bit further, even than my grey paint 160 bucks... and gone for the black with the orange. Looks so cool in my humble opinion, like a 70s datsun or even Mitsu. Check out the 70s Mitsu subcomapcts, resemblance in the doors even.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)