Thread: Is this possible?

Banned
    Country
    Philippines
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Is this possible?

Is this possible to put it on a stock stereo https://www.cnet.com/how-to/monitor-...for-android/is

Thanks

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Hello GearSpeedKelvo and welcome to the forum.

It would be helpful if you would introduce yourself to the group. Feel free to visit our Introductions sub-forum and start a new thread. Tell us who you are, where you are from, what Mirage you are driving (hatchback, G4 sedan,) what trim level you have, any modifications you have either done or have planned, how you came to decide on the Mirage over other models, etcetera.

Also please make a Garage entry. The forum software has a feature that lets you show off your Mirage and list in detail how you have it set up - you can list all your modifications there in what is essentially an online blog format. Include lots of pictures. Some Garage entries get lots of discussion.

Posting this information helps us better understand how your Mirage is set up. In this way other forum members can easily refer to your Introduction and Garage entries, see how your Mirage is configured, in what market (country) and how it has been modified. This can help in answering questions you pose to the group.

In the North American market, the 2018 Mirage is available with a choice of audio systems.
    The 7.0" Touch Panel Display Audio System is standard equipment for the ES trim.
    The 6.5" Smartphone Link Display Audio System is standard equipment for the SE and GT trim, and includes the ability to both view and modify certain vehicle settings.

The short answer to your original post is no, Torque can not be added to the stock radio. If you figure out a way to install the app and make it work, please share it with us here on the forum.

Let us know which system you have, or which audio system are you referring to.

Thanks, and welcome.
    Last edited by Eggman; 06-24-2018 at 12:52 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Banned
    Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    I have is the touch screen display will it work on the stock stereo?

Thanks.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 Times in 1,122 Posts
    No, it will not

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GearSpeedKelvo View Post
    I have is the touch screen display will it work on the stock stereo?

Thanks.
    I think there is a misunderstanding because both radios are touchscreen.

GearSpeedKelvo would you like to introduce yourself and your Mirage here on the forum?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)