Lemme know, I'll sell you the one I have for half price.

I'm not unhappy with it, it works as advertised. But, I've learned that it does have a minor constant current draw when plugged in, which is a problem for how I have my car set up, and how I'm presently using it. Wasn't an issue when I was nearly daily driving the car, but with my itty-bitty battery mod, if I let the car rest for more than 4-5 days, it drains the battery. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. I pulled the Volo out a couple days ago when I put in a new battery, we'll see.

Straying from topic, but...

The car itself has some parasitic current flow from the constantly "on" remote door lock system and all that. If that's even 20mA, and the Volo adds another 10mA... 30mA per hour = .75 Amp Hours per day. My baby battery holds only about 8 Amp Hours. So, best case, it should be expected to be able to start the car after... maybe 6 days? 6 x .75 = 4.5. A little more than half the battery's capacity.

Standard Mirage battery should store more than 50 Amp Hours, so 6x as much... plenty more reserve capacity to deal with things like this.

Anyhow... shouldn't be a problem for a Mirage with a standard battery, especially one that is driven regularly.

And I did use it with a splitter so that I could easily hook up my OBD reader without having to unplug it. (also so that I could stuff it under the dash without banging my knee on it)

I used this one:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EWQANBI