Thread: Top 10 Google searches bringing visitors to MirageForum

Top 10 Google searches bringing visitors to MirageForum

Here are the top searches at Google that are bringing visitors here.

(I'm omitting the search queries where it's clear they're specifically looking for this forum, eg. "mitsubishi mirage forum" which make up 6 places of the the actual top 10 searches.)

This data is from the last ~6 months...

1. p1590 mitsubishi mirage

2. mitsubishi mirage cvt transmission problems

3. mitsubishi mirage wrench icon

4. mitsubishi mirage temperature light green

5. cvt j1 vs j4

6. cvt belt replacement cost

7. mitsubishi mirage mods

8. how to use spare key of mirage

9. cvt belt life / replacement

10. mitsubishi mirage in snow

OK... let's go to top 15...

11. mitsubishi mirage clutch problems

12. mitsubishi mirage towing capacity

13. 2017 mitsubishi mirage oil capacity

14. 3a92 turbo

15. what is b in automatic transmission mirage

Interesting!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Daox (07-25-2018),Fummins (07-25-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Very interesting. The wrench icon is hilarious.

How much to replace a CVT belt?!? Really? Has that ever been a serious topic on here?

I'm stunned that alignment isn't on that list! People must think it's normal for tires to last 15,000 miles on a brand new car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Maybe people are searching for info about tire wear. And maybe our existing threads don't make the connection in simple, up-front terms that play well in search results & clickthroughs.

Maybe we need a simple 1-post thread titled something like: "Mirage excessive / premature tire wear explained" with a brief overview & links to the 2 big axle alignment threads.

Or maybe as you say the vast majority of owners don't notice/care about the issue. I think the 2014 Mirage owner I've met in my little city is about to buy her 4th set of tires, getting about 20k kms from them.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    I think the 2014 Mirage owner I've met in my little city is about to buy her 4th set of tires, getting about 20k kms from them.
    Yikes...that's sad. I've considered printing up a flyer and leaving it on Mirages I see in parking lots...just to warn them of the possible alignment/tire problems. But I don't want someone thinking I'm a stalker or nut-job.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

This woman already thinks I'm a stalker. ( Mirage stalker. )

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    I've considered printing up a flyer and leaving it on Mirages I see in parking lots...just to warn them of the possible alignment/tire problems. But I don't want someone thinking I'm a stalker or nut-job.
    That would make an entertaining video.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Just a quick hello. I am taking delivery of my 2015 Mirage DE 5 Speed on August 1, and I'm super excited about it. I come to this with a 2007 5 speed 3 door Toyota Yaris that I sold thinking I'd never drive again since I'd moved to NYC (then I fell in love and moved back to Oklahoma) and then driving a 2000 Galant into the ground.

I found this forum researching possible subcompact 5 speeds with supreme gas mileage like my Yaris, locating the one I wanted, and then worrying about things like cruise control and other aftermarket mods to get it where I want it. So my Google search was "mitsubishi mirage owners club"

Nice! Good search.

Welcome to the group!