Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NST Lightweight OEM Pulley Kit "Buy-In" (GROUP BUY!)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Just a few more days for anyone interested!

MIKE @ NST
    www.NonStopTuning.com

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMRG View Post
    Yes, a few more days...
    Will you be joining the group buy CarlosMRG?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hey inukik, with all the respect.

can you please stop harassing me?

if possible...
    Considering that you have commented negative statements on the group buy thread asking a clarifying question is harassment? Just so you know, I’m not participating in this group buy. I’m more interested in economy over performance but I think it’s great for those members that want to experiment.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Giving me "Infractions" sending me private messages and not only leaving it like that.
    Make those infractions public commenting on the forum... you tell me if is harassment?

And now you ask If I'm planning to participate in the Group buy?

If I say YES you'll probably delete the Post If I say NO you probably ban my account.
    Well, you earned these infractions by your negative statements to other members. I sent you private messages and did not divulge the content of our messages. You made statements and copied private messages from another moderator and attributed them to me incorrectly. My messages to you were to address your interactions with other members hoping that your initial infraction would be enough to modify your forum behavior. However you chose to make additional negative accusatory comments towards members which is why I gave you second infraction and notified you in a following post because my first attempt to resolve the situation in the background wasn’t effective. Otherwise you would have chosen not to make a second negative comment which I addressed.

it is fine to have varying opinions and not agree. The expectation is that we have disagreements in a respectful manner and not make accusatory statements that have no basis in fact. If this type of forum interaction is something that you are not willing to abide by then I can only suggest that maybe this is not a appropriate venue for you. I’m not sure of your motivation to engage in this type of behavior and in reality only you can control the characters you type on the screen. How you choose to conduct yourself is entirely up to you. I look forward to hearing more about your Mirage and your experiences with our quirky little cars.
    Last edited by inuvik; 09-13-2018 at 11:36 PM. Reason: grammar correction

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inuvik For This Useful Post:

Alex1a1f (09-14-2018),Qrush (09-14-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    I’m more interested in economy over performance but I think it’s great for those members that want to experiment.
    Just FYI, our pulleys not only provide better overall HP & TQ delivery, and better throttle response, but they also lead to better MPG if you keep your driving habits the same as before. Most customers see an MPG gain of 1 to 2... in your case you should be able to go from your 40.6 MPG to 41-42 MPG.

Best of luck with all your projects!

MIKE @ NST
    www.NonStopTuning.com

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Sorry I’m late everyone! For some reason I stopped recieving notifications! Ordered and paid just in time! Phew!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benaragon2012 For This Useful Post:

inuvik (09-15-2018),NonStopTuning (09-18-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NonStopTuning View Post

1. Qrush - USA - gold -PAID-
    2. Benaragon2012 - USA - gold -PAID-
    3. Fit - Singapore - black -PAID-
    4. Phaux - USA - black -PAID-
    5. Wallawallaman - USA - gold -PAID-
    6. Mitz - Philippines - black -PAID-
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -

Let's keep it going ladies and gents!
    Thank you all for the support thus far, much appreciated!

We're going to leave our GB promo code active for another few days while we start the early stages of production. Anyone else reading this who would like to be added last minute can make payment and provide your info.

Thanks guys and girls!

MIKE @ NST
    www.NonStopTuning.com
    Last edited by NonStopTuning; 09-18-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NonStopTuning View Post
    We're going to leave our GB promo code active for another few days while we start the early stages of production.
    www.NonStopTuning.com
    So, we have to wait 60-70 days from TODAY? Not the date of purchase? With all due respect I was ready to purchase 2 months ago, and you guys knew that. ANOTHER 60 days? You're killin' me...

Country
    United States
    Thanks

1. Qrush - USA - gold -PAID-
    2. Benaragon2012 - USA - gold -PAID-
    3. Fit - Singapore - black -PAID-
    4. Phaux - USA - black -PAID-
    5. Wallawallaman - USA - gold -PAID-
    6. Mitz - Philippines - black -PAID-
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -

As we have discussed on numerous occasions and as I have posted many times...

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: All members will need to submit payments by our payment deadline of SEPT 15 and must be willing to wait patiently while we proceed with manufacturing, anodizing, engraving, etc, which is expected to require approximately 60 days after our payment deadline. We ask for your patience and support during this process and will do our best to update you every couple weeks.
    Making new products available for a new chassis/engine is not an easy process, it requires patience and support from all involved parties. Our current ETA is 60-70 days.

I can't express how much I need, and appreciate, everyone's patience and support during this process.

Thank you all!

MIKE @ NST
    www.NonStopTuning.com

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Exclamation

I'm very interested in a set of lighter weight pulleys for my 2015 Mirage. It's a shame I couldn't have seen this thread earlier. If they are still being sold, I'd be happy to purchase the blue set if possible. Thank you all very much!