Finally installed the Ultra Racing Front Lower Bar for the Mirage.
Install time is 30-45 minutes.
What you need:
Ultra Racing Front Lower bar part # UR-LA4-2026
- 2 Jacks / Jackstands
- Tire Wrench
- 1/2 Drive Socket Wrench
- 1/2 Drive 17mm Socket
- 1/2 Drive 19mm Socket
- 1/2 Drive Torque Wrench
1. Secure the car's rear tires, loosen the front wheel nuts and jack up the front wheels. Un-mount the front tires and secure it under just behind each jack stands.
2. Using a 17mm socket wrench loosen the front bolt of the left and right lower arms.
3. Using a 19mm socket wrench loosen the rear bolt that connects the left and right lower arms to the chassis.
4. Using a box as a support for the brace during installation, align the Ultra Racing lower brace to the front and rear bolts. Initially secure the bolts on all four points prior tightening.
5. Tighten the bolts on all four points. If you have a torque wrench, tighten it to 40 to 45N-m.
6. Remount the tires and nuts and enjoy the ride.