Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
Only 5500 Eclipse Crosses have been sold here in 2018. About 2000-2500 Mirages are sold each month. When the time comes for me to get shocks...soon...I will just get them off of a wrecked, low-mile car.
Wow, the Eclipse Cross has been that poor of a seller?? That can't be good for Mitsu's futures since that was the first "fresh" all new vehicle from them in many years. I really scratch my head at Mitsu's decisions sometimes. For me, the biggest issue with the Cross is its poor mileage compounded by mandatory all wheel drive unless you get the base model. I'm in Florida...I don't need no stinkin AWD killing my daily mileage! There's no reason why the Cross can't get better then 26mpg on the highway. That's ludicrously low for a 1.5 liter motor. And then, they leave out important features on the base model, like Apply CarPlay, making people avoid it like the plague. If it weren't for that, I'd consider one as I like the fresh interior design and the exterior is unique looking and the right size. Get it together Mitsubishi!