Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
^ Good point.

Note the Mirage has the least expensive used pricing. And the 2nd best observed fuel economy (after the Smart car).

Yet it's still bottom of their list.

Different priorities & expectations.
Its all just social perception and the typical "USA attitude" about wanting bigger and faster. But I certainly feel that these pro-reviewers when they are doing an article about "Most economical cars" or "Most fuel efficient cars of the year" need to present the true mathematical facts rather than their own "emotional feelings and biases" when constructing the list. Because other wise they are not telling the truth.

But as I said earlier the whole pro-review industry is pay-for-play and kickbacks. Nobody should ever trust these liars even when searching for a V-6 because even then it is all about "Who is paying them" to say what.

If you want to hear the truth you need to go to the forum of whatever car you are considering and listen to the words of ACTUAL OWNERS that have no monetary incentive to lie. In fact most people are happy to bash any product that they had a bad experience with. Same on this forum. If the car was a piece of junk I would be the first to say so with CAPITAL LETTERS. Ive owned a few bad cars, I was not shy to post my reviews.

This is actually a great car. No problems AT ALL so far.