Norway
    Thanks

Thank you

thank you everybody

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    How often do you change your oil? I mean pull the plug and change filter not fill up when it's empty and making noise
    That seems a little excessive to me. I changed the oil every 12k kms and sometimes the car would take 1/2l(qt) between changes. The engine has almost 386k kms(240k miles).
    Check your air filter and spark plugs, they're probably caked in oil. Your catalytic converter will probably be plugging up too. Do you have smoke/excessive pressure if you remove your oil cap with the engine running?

Country
    Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    How often do you change your oil? I mean pull the plug and change filter not fill up when it's empty and making noise
    That seems a little excessive to me. I changed the oil every 12k kms and sometimes the car would take 1/2l(qt) between changes. The engine has almost 386k kms(240k miles).
    Check your air filter and spark plugs, they're probably caked in oil. Your catalytic converter will probably be plugging up too. Do you have smoke/excessive pressure if you remove your oil cap with the engine running?
    Hi, thank you for helping. The oil was changed at every 20 000km service at Mitsubishi. The garanti ended at 100 000 km. Its now on 122 000 km. I have refilled twice in 22000 km. Last time it was dry. The plugs is changed, and were fine. Strange this.

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Hi, thank you for helping. The oil was changed at every 20 000km service at Mitsubishi. The garanti ended at 100 000 km. Its now on 122 000 km. I have refilled twice in 22000 km. Last time it was dry. The plugs is changed, and were fine. Strange this.
    That sucks, our warranty here is good til 160000kms.