Thread: Occasiontest Mitsubishi Space Star

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks

Occasiontest Mitsubishi Space Star

After reading this review I decided to share the review which made me buy my (used) Space Star.

The review is written by ANWB, the Royal Dutch Touring Club, which has authority.

For those of you who can't read Dutch (don't laugh, those people exist!), I'll translate some highlights:

This is the opinion of the Road Service
    There is simply no occurring defect known to the Road Service, It also proves once again that the quality of Japanese brands is not only valid if the car is also built in Japan. This Space Star from Thailand is as good as Japanese Mitsubishi models.
    <snip>
    The test
    The power of this Space Star lies in the seemingly contradictory combination of compact dimensions and a spacious interior. Mitsubishi has really been doing magic with cubic centimeters and it has been so arranged that four adults of normal posture fit between the four doors.
    <snip>
    The 1.0 liter engine the Space Star is already sufficiently lively,
    <snip>
    Verdict
    Qualitatively he is excellent. He drives easily, is remarkably spacious and very economical. The looks are not special, rather conservative. Those who don't care about that have a good, decent, honest (second) car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Space Star Cleartec Intense 1.0 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Space Wolf For This Useful Post:

Daox (08-11-2018)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    High praise for the Mirage! Very nice.

Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)