Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Megasquirt for the Mirage

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My apologies if I went a bit off topic but if you are going the MS route then by all means do so. If the time and money you want to invest is worth it to you, then go for it. If there is an alternative to MS that can do the job then it should be considered and researched. Also, I never mentioned an engine swap, what I did say was if Mitsubishi developed the 3A92 into a better engine then following what they did with the 4A92 would be very interesting. I think allot of Mirage owners would like to see a factory turbocharged triple with EFI and direct injection on this platform.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm not "going" the MS route. I "have gone" the MS route. Many times.

This thread is just presenting that information should anyone else be considering it. Read the first post in this thread, I thought I made that pretty clear.

Likewise, if you have information to share about a Haltech system, start a thread and share it!
    Simplify and add lightness.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Also a Megasquirt guru here. I have considered this option as well, although it's not practical where I live. We have to pass OBD-2 emissions, so the best option for me would be an AEM FIC or the UNI CHIP piggy running extra injectors.

'17 Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2L ES Plus 5MT
    '94 Ford Ranger 5.0 Turbo 3 Speed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pimp_Daddy_Patty For This Useful Post:

Loren (09-03-2018)